• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

Hello, Hola

Started by einspanner, March 08, 2015, 08:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

einspanner

Recently came across this website. I am close to being ready to call corporate America quits and live life out on the road. Nice to meet you all and peace.

Camper Van Travels

Panner? Gold? Hello and welcome, good to see you here.

So where are you based Stateside? And where do you plan on traveling to? Also, what van or truck do you own / live in?

Cheers,

Mark

Tai-chi wanderer

Hi and welcome a board, a real live Merrican. Jealous cos your van can be the size of an artic lorry, no probs.
You fuel is less than half our price as well. How hard is it to live off the grid out there, I hear conflicting stories.

Camper Van Travels

Bloody dead easy Patrick if my time living in the Pacific north west was anything to go by. It's a stunning country too. Loads of campgrounds dotted around all over the place. It's a stealth campers dream come true in that country. It's just so enormous. The amount of space they've got over there compared to over here is truly staggering.

If I could move there I would at the drop of a hat. People are a bit weird admittedly but then we're as barmy as they come over here.