• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

Hello Vagabonds & Nomads

Started by Mandorla, February 04, 2015, 06:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandorla

I am to be One soon...counting days and hours... I am Mandorla and I am 48 years YOUNG Woman and selling my house, getting rid of all stuff and moving in to my Bus for travelling in Europe and certainly  not experiencing any Finnish Winters for a good many years!

And Hello to You Mike for creating this forum and the first Blog and almost Only, that has The Spirit of Living on The Road in it. And it is so Fresh and Live and Truefeeling - great job! I have pressure on My Blog-to-be....

My bus is rather Unique.... It is a Volvo Bedford 1966, build for beeing a prisonbus. Nowadays there is a new motor and on the inside he´s is completely new... About 8 meters long and I´ll propably tell you more later on...

So in May I will move into my Bus, I have named him Mr. Motus, which means in latin both Moving and Feeling, can you believe that?, absolutely perfect name I think. He´s like an almost 50-year old gentleman who´s gone wild...what´s the expression? I will be travelling in Sweden and Denmark during this summer and then for the winter go down to Spain/Portugal. I have my motorbike with me so the point is kind of that I can drive it EVERY day during the Year and not sit in my sofa and look out on the snow for 6 months a year!?!?

I am looking forward to meet new Soulmates here and follow others thoughts and adventures! This feels good, so  I Thank You too, Mike for making this Happen!

Cheers!

Mike

Hi Mandorla,

You need to show us your bus! So is it all converted?

This is exactly what this forum is for. I'm really glad you came :) There are so many vanners knocking about Europe, but the only time we really meet are festivals and stuff.

Maybe I'll see you around next winter

And welcome :)

Mandorla

Hi, I´m being human.

And I need help from someone. I would love to post some pictures, but it is impossible. Pictures are too big. So how should I do? Anyone?

little wing

hello again Mandorla :)

I hope you can find a way to upload photos of Mr Motus. I am hopeless with downloading and posting pics but would very much like to see your bus! My conversion is so small I think it would fit inside yours :) but it works ok for me as I am not living in it full time.... that maybe is for the future!

Camper Van Travels

Quote from: Mandorla on February 04, 2015, 06:08:07 PM
I am Mandorla and I am 48 years YOUNG Woman and...

Oh my giddy aunt not another Chinese fire horse. I take it you were born in '66 too? Ooh hec! Sparks may fly lol. As long as you're not a scorpio I don't mind. Sag here. Don't mind me, I'm just clumsily cantering around and trying to fire arrows off hither and thither.  ;D

Camper Van Travels

Quote from: Mandorla on February 11, 2015, 05:35:54 PM
Hi, I´m being human.

And I need help from someone. I would love to post some pictures, but it is impossible. Pictures are too big. So how should I do? Anyone?

An easy solution...

Go to http://resize.it and click on the Swiss army penknife on the right hand side (Advanced Tools) then under 1 click on: Browse to upload one of your images.

The rest is pretty intuitive but if you do get stuck, just let me know and I'll provide the simplest instructions imaginable one simple step at a time if you feel this would help you out.

Chin chin,

Mark

Mandorla

You are teasing a Scorpion an a Firepony! I tried, but I did not succeed.  Not my problem it is so unbelievable hard work to get a picture on this wall! But I can be a little to old and hilarius for the cause... So I am sorry. And I will try again! Love all these I am alive messages, by the way!

Camper Van Travels

We're supposed to be highly intelligent lass as in above average intelligence lol. Especially Scorpio's who I somewhat fear for good reason yam daft herbert.

It's not an image hosting site - Resize.it ... you use that site purely for resizing an image that's all, nothing else.

Once you have the image to the pixel dimensions you want, you can then upload it to a photo sharing site or to your blog or website. (Then just point us to the image in question).

If you want to add your photo/avatar to your profile see the black navigation bar at the top of the page? Hover your cursor/mouse over Profile and a 3-option drop menu will appear.

Click on the 3rd option down - Forum Profile.

At the top next click on Browse to find the image of yourself which you want to display on the forum. Upload it and the rest will be taken care of.

If you get stuck just ask and I'll do my best to help you again.

There are no problems only solutions.

Tickety boo,

- Mark

Mandorla

Mr. Motus himself I present to You. Longing strongly for our Wedding in May...