• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

¡Hola! I am a real person!

Started by Esteban, February 11, 2015, 10:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esteban

Just a quick hello in response to the anti-spam measures Mike is taking.
Loving the approach on this forum and the peeps (real ones!) that it is attracting.
Conscious that to  make it work well I (we all!) need to get a bit more involved - no excuses other than working on the van with some mods and repairs  :)

Planning to trip to Italy (especially Sicily) from April to July so any tips and experiences welcomed!

Dudegoeswalkabout

Hello real person!  I agree, we all need to get a bit more active to make the forum work.  I think the limited number of sections for people to post in has something to do with people posting once and then not coming back on.  Maybe a new section simply called 'Show of your van' would get people posting and create more conversation. 

I have just sold my van as I was hoping to copy Mikes layout but when I measured up I was going to struggle.  The van I had was originally big enough for my ideas, until I saw that Mike had installed a shower and toilet in his!  I didn't know that was possible, and now I've seen it I want the same!  So I'm on the look out for a van again!

Looking forward to seeing yours and reading about what Mods and repairs you are doing.  Make sure you post some pictures of your trip to Italy too! (Theres another forum section - "Tell us about your latest trip")

yespsb

And that makes three of us who are real --- the more the better  :)

HenryKelly

richwill

if you had a build log.... examples of layouts etc. just stuff that gets folk thinking, conversing. Sharing the ideas etc.

Rich
Life is a journey. Make the most of it.