• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

LDV Sherpa 1986 Project! Solar, Woodburner, Bathroom, Oven, Hot Water! :)

Started by jamieyorkshire, August 23, 2016, 03:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamieyorkshire

Hello everyone,

I'm Jamie. I just spent the last year or so travelling in a van that I built using Mike's ebook, which was bloody invaluable. I've taken 'Sherpa' around the west coast of Scotland, Perthshire and down to SW England. I lived in her for 6 months and had a great time.

I'm moving overseas shortly as I have a new job and will be looking to sell the van to a like minded individual, if anyone is interested?

I absolutely do not want to use the forum as the sole means of selling the van, but would it be against the forum rules for me to point you in the direction of an internet auction site that I'll be advertising her on? I don't want to step on anyone's toes or break forum rules with my very first post, I just thought it would be a good opportunity to let some like minded people know that there's a decent van coming up for sale that could prove to be a great wee home for someone...

Cheers,

JamieYorkshire

gif uploader

jamieyorkshire

Now has 12 months MOT.

Flew through her test this morning with no advisories.

Jamie

kryten

So you're ready to start your adventure? Leaving Yorkshire will be the hardest part  :)