• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

Going to Continent this Summer

Started by Antje, March 20, 2015, 04:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antje

Hi,
I am off for a couple of months this Summer travelling mostly in Germany/Austria/Switzerland,  can anyone please let me know if there are any problems with using our Gas bottles/connectors.  I have the orange bottles in mine.
Many thanks. 
PS   Mark, CamperVanTravels - I hope you make it across the Channel  this Summer.  I decided it's now or never, so am off!

Mike

Sounds good. Are we talking about the refillable bottles with adaptors? I've had no problem in any country. From what I read on the internet though, I thought I'd have more of a problem in some places

Have a good one :)

Camper Van Travels

I'm still building up some funds and a little bit more work to do on the van then I'm heading across the channel aye. Can't bloomin' wait. Van flew through the MOT yesterday. Tickety boo.

Antje

yes Mike, refillable with adaptors.  I have no space to carry a spare bottle, so will have to exchange for a full one at some stage during the trip.  Good to hear that you have not found any problems. 
Great job Mark ..... my MOT is still ahead of me, due in April, keeping fingers firmly crossed, but also doing all the nec. work.

Tai-chi wanderer

Booked the ferry for late May, maybe back late summer. Would be good to meet up if anyone is headed South. Don't have a clue we we are going, Carasonne, France, first, cos I wanna explore the Cathar region.