• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

New Beginnings on the horizon.....

Started by Crazyskyrave Chris, September 03, 2015, 11:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazyskyrave Chris

Dudes and Dudesses!

I'm Chris from Scotland and I'm in the midst of deciding to throw it all in and go for it..... Well I've decided really but now dealing with the old demons screaming "what about this" and "what if that".

Hats off to Mike for a fantastic site here and to all who are on/off or planning to get on the road.......

I have a Vauxhall vivaro not by choice but got it really cheap and so have just finished insulating it.
I have been away for short breaks in it this year but look forward to trying it out this winter in preparation for the big send off next spring abw.

I am still working in construction at the mo but into skydiving as much as possible since qualifying last year. I'm now looking at ways that this could fund my travels and so will probably vancamp in the UK next year to become more qualified then venture to Europe.

Off to read some more posts etc and hope to meet some of you crazy cats someplace, sometime....

Cheers for now!

Chris.

Tai-chi wanderer

Hi and welcome aboard, don't matter what you do it in as long as you do. We all started small and unprepared that was the fun times.