• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

Started by Island Geezer, January 29, 2019, 07:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Island Geezer

As A new member to your forum I am far from new to the movement of van dwelling or living , I  am a senior on my seventh decade of living and over a dozen years involved in mobile living groups . Being retired I spend much of my time in the attempt for the perfect dwelling and have built many from buses to economy cars . I am a Canadian but have traveled in winter in the U S southwest and have just returned from my 6th RTR . My interests in your group it to learn and share experiences plus preparing to completely leaving Facebook but still be involved with the independent living lifestyle . Thanks for opportunity   

Camper_Dan

Greetings and Welcome!

I too am a senior, been living on wheels basically my entire adult life, in various vehicles, working vacation relief all over the USA.  Get to see the country and get paid for it.

After getting ripped off at 3 different RTR's that was enough for me...  Probably lost $20k worth of stuff between them, much more if you consider the retail value.  Once they even stole engine parts and left me stranded, and swapped out my brand new wheels and tires to old rusty rims and bald tires.  Nice people.

Cheers!

Smiles are extremely contagious,
Pass them on!!!

Island Geezer

After attending this year I am in full agreement of your decision to stay away from the RTR but hope for another type of mutual meet up for the  area and time frame .

Camper_Dan

Greetings!

Lot's of good people around Quartzsite and Slab City, never had a problem.  Kind, helpful people that watch out for their neighbors.  I do always still lock up though, just to be on the safe side.

Been to lots of great rallies in the PNW.

Cheers!
Smiles are extremely contagious,
Pass them on!!!

eva25

Hi! :)
Do you know how to improve retail execution? If so, could you share some of your tips and tricks with me? I would be very grateful for your help! :)