• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

Off grid artist

Started by Offgridartist, March 27, 2015, 10:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Offgridartist

Hi there Im new to the forum but by no means new to Vandog traveller. Ive been following Mikes progress since he started his journey and have to say im impressed with his site photos and stories of his journeys.

I am the off grid artist and this year im taking off in a van to tour Europe with my dog Yuri.
Im looking forward to hearing from other van dwellers and nomadic people and perhaps make a few friends along the way.
Bye for now
www.ogartist.com

Camper Van Travels

Hiya Sam

Good to see you made it here. I like your artwork - very good. Love the plan you've got in mind too. If that is your van on your homepage...I'm almost jealous only I could really do with a Luton van myself.

Happy travels,

Mark

Tai-chi wanderer

Hi and welcome aboard. Where are you based in the UK?

treevorb

Hi Sam

Loving your work.
Keep us posted on how your build developes and anything you want to know..........ask these two above
Facebook
The Euro Bimble

oddballdave

robbieroy

Hi
Welcome to the forum.
RR

Camper Van Travels

Love your woodburner. Glastonbury Burners are the best. What a lil beauty.

Offgridartist

Well hello again folks
Ahh some faces on here i recognise from other forums  - hello ladies lol!
So havent been here for a while.
Van troubles and engine starting issues have prevented me from being socialble on these forums!
Hopefully i will have some good news end of this week regarding van... my fingers toes arms n legs  are crossed and im even platting my hair too.
Roller coaster Journey has begun and i havent even set off yet lol
Yeah the stove was from Glastonbury Burners good little thing though ive not had it fired up yet or installed it lol ive a long way to go before that sucker is put in.
Anyway thanks for the warm welcomes and speak soon :P

Offgridartist

Back again for update.
Van is fixed.
Good to go
all i need to do now is fix it up ( whilst on the move.... mmm) I must be fricken nuts.
Yep ive lost my marbles

Empty shell as we speak and first job is to insulate.

kryten

Look forward to seeing how you homelyfy (new word check the O.E.D  ;D ) your van while on the road. A van conversion project is head bang, knuckle scrappingly a challenge while it's parked at home while you do it but doing this while living in it will be interesting to read how you overcome issues with the work and living in it at the same time.

Camper Van Travels

Look on my blog, link below for ideas how to do up your camper van on the cheap. Some of the ideas there might help you. I'm currently writing a book too on the same subject which will be available for sale very soon.