• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

Please sign up and join us!

Started by Camper_Dan, September 28, 2017, 01:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camper_Dan

I would like to offer a special greeting to guests who visit here.  We have huge numbers of guests visiting, but not joining.

This is one of the best places around for camper van support, and without all the BS found on some of the other places.  You don't need a camper van to join us here. If you're here, you probably have some interest in the subject, so please join us, we would love to hear from you!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Cheers!
Smiles are extremely contagious,
Pass them on!!!

peeela

So I was chatted to about 8 exhaust/muffler fabricators today, and got great amounts of good feedback, and enthusiasm. which made a nice change from just thinking ideas on paper.

An idea I've had for a while is a way to put an idea on the table for critique before it's built - rather than - here's the third thing that worked (and filmed), and whammo! Illusion of no mistakes.

Lot of effort spent looking like everything worked the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camper_Dan

It has taken many of us years of trial and error to figure out what actually works.  The process was severely compounded by bad advice, frequently for the purpose of somebody making a profit.

Learning from the mistakes of others is diffiicult when pride or ego seems to prevent most of them from posting about their failures.

Kicking ideas around before proceeding can save a lot of time, trouble, and money.  Deciphering who actually knows what they're talking about is the hardest part.  Only a tiny percent of all the available advice is actually good advice.

Smiles are extremely contagious,
Pass them on!!!