• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

What's the most pointless thing you've bought for your van?

Started by Vantwat, July 26, 2015, 09:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vantwat

Mine was a pair of magnetic cheese knives,saw them ,loved them and bought them.Justified it by thinking to myself that one day I might have a cheese party in the van.never gonna happen,but they do look good :-)

Tai-chi wanderer

The first conversion I did, I fitted a shower WTF. 30 gallons of water to run it and a 30 gallon tank for waste, turned it into a wardrobe after 2 weeks.

Live and learn so don't mock the newbies. :o

kryten

Quote from: George on July 26, 2015, 09:26:05 AM
Mine was a pair of magnetic cheese knives,saw them ,loved them and bought them.Justified it by thinking to myself that one day I might have a cheese party in the van.never gonna happen,but they do look good :-)

Where does one buy magnetic cheese from?  :D :D

Vantwat

Quote from: kryten on July 26, 2015, 07:50:32 PM
Quote from: George on July 26, 2015, 09:26:05 AM

Where does one buy magnetic cheese from?  :D :D
😊 very good.And I can't believe I just googled magnetic cheese to try and come up with a smart arse answer.

Camper Van Travels

The most useless I ever bought for the van I think was the insect fryer, you know one of those things you plug in and it sizzles insects when they land on it. Bought it, thinking, not a bad idea, put it in the van and then instantly felt sorry for the flying midges and moths that connected with it and immediately switched it off never to turn it on again lol.

Normally I'm heavily into upcycling but I just can't work out now what to do with this damn thing.  ;D