• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

Looking for advice for Best van conversion services in uk

Started by Bespokevans, January 12, 2018, 06:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespokevans

Hi, Guys I Want to convert my VW 1996 to Camper van,
My friend tell that https://www.bespokevans.co.uk/ is the best camper van Conversion in uk can you guys please Help me in finding right company to get my hood converted.:)

Silver

My friend Joe is doing my Campervan.

He is an incredibly good carpenter based just outside of bristol in the UK.

I've known him for years and he's a cracking lad, easy going, knowledgeable and very talented.

I chose him as as he lives on a boat, the second one he has converted and knows about 12v offgrid living. The second boat was a dutch barge that was pretty much a ship wreck when he got it, the only work he didn't do himself was the repair to the hull, which he had done at a ship yard, and now its seriously good, cool, rustic, very fit.

He was able to tease what I wanted out of me and build it quicker and better than I ever could have.

Check my ongoing build on insta @andyscuz and hes putting pics up on his insta @dikkovision

Have a look, send him a message.

Sweet!

Getsunot

I really like these things. Always trying to find information but didn't find the answer

Camper_Dan

Quote from: Getsunot on March 19, 2019, 08:45:58 AM
I really like these things. Always trying to find information but didn't find the answer
Greetings!

What answers are you seeking?

Cheers!

Smiles are extremely contagious,
Pass them on!!!

Vee

Pssstt...

I'm seeking loads of answers, like how do I start a post 😭

Got sooo many questions 😅
Children are the true connoisseurs, what matters to them has no value.

Camper_Dan

Smiles are extremely contagious,
Pass them on!!!

Niatra

I wanted out of me and build it quicker and better than I ever could have.