• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

Recommendations?

Started by JimmyMac, February 02, 2018, 05:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyMac

Hey guys!

Myself, my partner, and our 2-year old are moving in to our recently converted LDV Convoy minibus and heading somewhere in Europe around mid March. We are wanting somewhere relatively warm and close to a beach. The place also needs good internet and co-working spaces close by as we will be running our business as we mooch about. Our plan is to find somewhere to 'settle' for a few months that is child friendly, laid back, entrepeneurial and 'van dwellery' if such a place exists!?!?! We are thinking the southern coast of France or Spain, but open to anywhere really.

Any recommendations would be really appreciated, but if we had to travel up and down the french / spanish coast lines until we found somewhere I don't suppose it would be the end of the world  8). There is definitely bigger problems to have!  ;D

Thanks,

James

Vantwat

No idea mate but sounds brilliant,hope you have a great time and keep us posted

JimmyMac

Thanks! I'll keep you posted!

JimmyMac

Molly123

Hey you. My boyfriend and I plan to travel to Spain, Portugal and France in the summer of 2018. Your "winner" Tarifa seems to be really great. We had not thought of this place either. Would you be so kind to inform us as soon as you were there? Maybe that would be something for us :) Many thanks in advance!
Who fights can lose, who doesn't fight has already lost.