• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

How can i find the cheapest van insurance?

Started by katherinekatie, April 20, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katherinekatie

Hi Everyone,

I'm much confused in finding cheapest van insurance policy because I don't know much about it. Someone from moneyexpert forum suggested me to visit https://www.quoteradar.co.uk/van-insurance/ because he wanted me to compare van insurance quotes before choosing the policy. I want to get some advice here that is it compulsory to compare insurance quotes or you can buy directly from an insurance company. Moreover, What is the ideal way to find the best cover. Please guide.

Thank You,
Katherine

Camper_Dan

Greetings & Welcome!

I'm in the USA, so it may be different here...  Here if you go to an insurance broker, they do multiple companies, and can easily find you the best deal across many companies.  Many even offer this service over the phone.  Going this route has saved me some big money, whenever mine  is up for renewal, my broker automatically checks to make sure I'm getting the best deal possible, then advises me accordingly.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Smiles are extremely contagious,
Pass them on!!!

Johnjoe01

I got a really good premium from mustard.co.uk  Did a bit of shopping around and they were the best by far.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk