• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

LDV Van Parts

Started by Buzy FSZzy LDV, February 03, 2015, 05:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzy FSZzy LDV

Mike et al. I think we should have a van parts area for requests, would you be cool with that?

* I HAVE *
I have 2 rear-side windows from an LDV which I have removed if anyone is after them.

* I NEED *
LDV Convoy side sliding door rubber.

Mike

Hey, and welcome

That's a good idea! and eventually a general 'for sale' area? but I think for now, until it gets a bit busier it's OK in this forum.

I'm sure there are a few more LDV owners about

Camper Van Travels

Right now, I need a master brake cylinder for an LDV Convoy 2.5TD (1997). She's got the Peugeot ET70 engine in her and the master brake cylinder has 5 pipes on it if anyone has one for sale please?

Camper Van Travels

Quote from: Buzy FSZzy LDV on February 03, 2015, 05:49:29 PM

* I NEED *
LDV Convoy side sliding door rubber.

I'm going up to the local commercial breakers tomorrow (Friday) - Malcolm Drew's at St. Day near Redruth, he's always got a few LDV vans and others in the yard, if you like, I'll have a look for your side sliding door rubber, find out how much it is and get back to you if you like?

Alternatively, here is their website if you want to give them a call yourself, if he's got it there just ask him to put it up for sale on eBay on a buy it now price to have the rubber sent to you directly, I know he's definitely got an eBay account and sells parts from it. They've been established down here for decades.

http://www.malcolmdrewltd.co.uk/Commercial%20Spares.html

Right next door is another vehicle breakers yard where the prices are dirt cheap:

http://www.johnorchardscrapmetal.com/

(For that part he'd probably ask no more than a fiver at most knowing him. He's as good as gold he is like that). I can always post it to you if it helps you out or to an address of your choosing?