• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

Wheel Bolts for Volkswagen LT 35/ Mercedes Sprinter 2006

Started by krabee, November 12, 2017, 11:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krabee

Hello all,

I have been having real trouble sourcing wheel bolts for my Volkswagen LT 35 MWB (2006) - does anyone know where I can find them? I have already had to return a set of bolts from eBay and Mister Auto after they sent me the wrong ones. They are M14 with a 19mm head, as far as I can tell.

Any advice would greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Henry

Camper_Dan

Local auto wreckers/recyclers might be a good option.  A local auto parts store, where you can take one in with you to compare might also work.  I'm in the USA, but a good auto parts store with a knowledgeable staff can sometimes figure out some seemingly weird problems.

Also make sure you are identifying them correctly to begin with.  Books & Spec Sheets aren't always right.  Manufacturers substitute stuff all the time if they run short of something.

Good Luck!
Smiles are extremely contagious,
Pass them on!!!

Danp83

Going to the main dealer would be the easiest option. Or if you have a original go to a motor factors and match it up, it will probably be M14x1.5 just need match length and make sure you get the correct one for alloy or steel rims. (Different angle on head)

If it was me, main dealer.

Dan