A forum for van conversions, van living and travel

Author Topic: CBD vs. pills  (Read 115 times)

lfleur

• View Profile
CBD vs. pills
« on: June 04, 2019, 02:01:47 PM »
Hi everyone :)
I have a question regarding the newest cannabis policy in the US. I use CBD pills to cure my anxiety. I've compared CBD vs pills many times and I prefer the natural solutions. I would like to take those pills with me to US, but I don't know if it would be legal to have them with me when crossing the border (I'm travelling from Canada). Have any of you tried taking such pills with them while travelling?

Camper_Dan

• 20+ years of Life On Wheels
    • View Profile
Re: CBD vs. pills
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 02:40:27 AM »
Greetings!

Nothing good comes from cannabis, and even more so in vehicles.  Crossing the wrong state line they can confiscate everything from your vehicle to your bank accounts, homes, and businesses.  Even if they don't charge you with a crime.

Cheers!
My negative karma ratings reflect the number of spammers,
scammers and bad advice that I've exposed, feel free...

Bohemivan

• View Profile
Re: CBD vs. pills
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 10:12:26 PM »
Hi everyone :)
I have a question regarding the newest cannabis policy in the US. I use CBD pills to cure my anxiety. I've compared CBD vs pills many times and I prefer the natural solutions. I would like to take those pills with me to US, but I don't know if it would be legal to have them with me when crossing the border (I'm travelling from Canada). Have any of you tried taking such pills with them while travelling?

I suffer from anxiety too. I once tried CBD tablets but they made me feel really weird, which made me even more anxious.

Try lavender oil and camomile tea. Also getting your breathing right helps. Focus on breathing in for longer than normal and breathing out for even longer.