• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

Check me out, just got me a Van!

Started by Vee, March 02, 2020, 05:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vee

And so it begins...

New here, so please be nice....

Sorry in advance, so loquacious and a touch typist is a disaster in the making...

Just part exchanged my VW Passat CC for a Peugeot Expert (PE) basic, no parking sensors, no sat nav, no Bluetooth, so all in all a good trade in, never done anything like this before, ever, but very pleased. 

Not driven gears in years about a decade, work in care so drive every day, really need this to work so can take doggos out all over the UK 4 daysnat a time every month, then can change into a pixie and make happy memories with them. 

Thinking of a youtube account so documenting every part of our journey and also staying safe.  Doggos have a IG account just made, so can use as their photo diary if you will....  Just looking for as much guidance as possbile.  NO idea what am doing, but do enjoy a challenge and excited to see the outcome. 

It is not even a week and I am actually a white van driver, I am driving an empty can and it is bloody freezing too... 

Thanks for reading and looking forward to hearing from you all with your tips and such!! 

Vee xx

Children are the true connoisseurs, what matters to them has no value.

VirgilStN

Ok, sorry but I must ask, with what do you need help exactly? Tips on how to manage the ride, don't know, what?

Vee

Believe this is general chit chst page 🤔

Could be mistaken...

The message above is my excitement of getting a van 🤦🏽‍♂️...

Tips on the ride, what a strange thing to say.
Children are the true connoisseurs, what matters to them has no value.

Camper_Dan

Greetings!

Start by fixing the heater if it doesn't work!

Cheers!
Smiles are extremely contagious,
Pass them on!!!

Niatra

I am driving an empty can and it is bloody freezing too.

VanWithMan

Congrats on getting the van, And apologies for getting it at such a bad time. I hope you managed to get on the road while restrictions were lifted for the few weeks.
Hopefully you've managed to do a nice conversion as well.

And a diesel heater is what you need. I got mine about this time last year and it's an absolute life saver