• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

How to Avoid Parking Charge Notices / Parking Fines (of any kind)

Started by Camper Van Travels, March 01, 2015, 07:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camper Van Travels

Sometimes it can be a bit of a worry parking up overnight wondering whether or not you might get a parking ticket (and 'fine') for parking on what amounts to private ground.

Whether private ground or council owned land get one of these printed up and in your windscreen to stop anyone from attaching a parking notice to your van.

For the full details visit this website: http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/Parking-Notice - I'm a full member on this website although for security reasons I do post using a pen name there.

Anything to do with DCA's (debt collection agencies) etc; is a subject I know well. I often help others to empower themselves through the application of knowledge and loopholes in the law to stop the powers that be from walking all over everyone else. Just a little 'hobby' of mine on the quiet.

If you scroll down to the 3rd image down just below that you'll see the download links to the image in question which you can print out for yourself to place inside your windscreen. There are links for different countries too, for example:

U.S. UK. Canada. Australia. New Zealand. Ireland and last but by no means least South Africa.

Put this in your windscreen and if a traffic warden or a parking attendant starts writing out a ticket and you see them, just stop them dead in their tracks and authoritatively tell them to read the legal notice on your windscreen. More fool them if they ignore it for it will make them (or their department) liable for the fee stated by law. Most (but not all) will walk away from your vehicle instantly, even the police.

In the UK do remember that double yellow lines do not mean No Stopping. They only mean No Waiting. Now I'm not suggesting you purposefully put yourself at risk, well you can if you want to (unfortunately no guarantee is expressed or implied with this post) but you can actually park on either a single yellow line or a double yellow lines with this legal notice on display in your vehicle which can come in handy sometimes if you need to pop into a shop briefly for example.

kunaal

han bhai kya haaal hai suna hai tu ameer ban gya hai  ;D  ;D  ;D

nardleo

Good job! Instead of concentrating on one genre, Tinyplay offers games from various genres. It might be a thrilling game with clicker heroes, a mind game, an online game

holefizzle

A simple solution to avoid unnecessary parking tickets. Having a notice in the windscreen can save a lot of stress and potential fines.
@snake game