• Welcome to A forum for van conversions, van living and travel. Please log in or sign up.

Forum upgraded!

Happy Holidays!

Started by Camper_Dan, December 24, 2021, 09:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camper_Dan

Greetings!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

After too long in Alaska, I'm finally back to the lower 48 and internet & phone service again.

I contacted the owner to let him know I couldn't post, and it looks like he got it fixed, so let the good times roll again.

Cheers,

Dan
Smiles are extremely contagious,
Pass them on!!!

Mike

wow, Alaska! hope you got to see some good aurora skies.

Yeah thanks Dan for letting me know of the forum issue. I've updated everything and fixed a couple of things and it's now all working great.

Hope you've had a good holiday  :)

Camper_Dan

Greetings!

Yup, even got to see the Northern Lights.

24 hours of daylight wasn't bad either, gave me lots of time to work on things in the daylight.  Often a bit chilly outside, but not bad inside with the heat running.

Great holidays, but now having to worry about the pandemic much more.  Wasn't much of a worry up North.

Up in Willistonn ND now, -8f dropping to -18f over night with a wind chill of -45f.  Sure thankful for my 23k BTU heater.  Hoping my next gig will be somewhere warmer, but having a steady paycheck helps a ton regardless of the weather.

Lots of power outages here, so I'm redesigning the whole office to be warm & functional even during power outages.  Hard to believe their lack of preparedness.

You have a good one,

Cheers!

Smiles are extremely contagious,
Pass them on!!!

ramann

Are you looking for gorgeous as well as sensational lady tonight? If of course, our Delhi Call Girls are always all set to be with you in your house/ hotel for an outstanding experience. The crackling hot call girls in Delhi are outstanding at various occasions and celebrations. They can be your girlfriend as well as performer to bring excitement to the session.